Saturday 19 February 2011

Pit stop: London tomorrow

Tomorrow I'll finally have a good reason for taking a break from studying. Mum is coming to England and we'll be spending the weekend in London before coming back (well, I'm coming back and she's visiting) to Worc. Sure, I'll be working on the IS by still reading Emma on train and probably also at other times too depending on our schedule.

In any case, I'm actually really looking forward to the next few days. That has been a rare feeling lately, so this is good. I'm hoping to find a bit more motivation for studying as well after spending a couple days with mum. (I'm starting to sound like a real mamma's girl, huh..? Tch, doesn't matter. ^_^ )

Oh, since I'll be disconnected from the online world for a little while, the next post will be on Monday night - with scribbles from the weekedn of course. Until then, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment